Crank and Faker for HOF

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're obsessed. Go get a life man, you're just an angry person who smokes. You're not in a position to be talking about an era that you weren't in. And quite frankly because of that, I don't even know who you are. Stop being annoying. All you want is attention, go to YouTube man, you can argue with people you don't know for days there.

• take your own advice chump, just like i said you go hiding on alts fucking go get a life, and you dont matter you aint shit, i dont give a fuck about you.

Just like i said it to your face on the game, and you got all offended, im saying it here, you're not that good and for damn sure aint hof, go back to the game fighting under your alts bum

• Global Moderator

@Couture Quit smoking, who gives a fuck about the game when you're killing yourself.

• Global Moderator

@Couture alt text
    Please don't tell people to get 'LIFE' when that is in your body. Horrible.

• yea deflect the subject, what does me smoking cigs have to do with anything you BUM

you're still a no life coward that hides BITCH.... and btw unlike your bitch ass i can admit smoking is bad.

• Global Moderator

@Couture I admit that smoking is bad too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Faker you know exactly what i meant dumb fuck, of course you wont admit to being a DUCK and going on alts :D

Think i've abused your bum ass enough, everyone knows you for the piece of shit coward you are anyways

• Global Moderator

@Couture Smoking affects your mood man. Quit that shit, it's got everything to do with everything. It makes sense why you're so angry all the time. It's your whole life. If your life don't mean shit then fair enough. Just stop projecting. Don't tell people to get a 'LIFE' when you lack that yourself.

• @Faker thank appreciate it, i am trying to quit :)

• Global Moderator

@Couture Good shit. No need for hate & negativity.

• @Faker I can admit when wrong, idk why i care about this shit LOL i barely even play.. sorry for calling you names and coming at you like that. Have a good night everyone. Matter of fact im deleting my account, its embarrasing going back and reading this childish BS. peace out

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.