Crank and Faker for HOF

• Global Moderator

@Couture Fuck off you little wanker, you're not even worth responding to. Irrelevant random bitch. No more attention for you.

• @Faker yet here you are responding, everyone knows you’re a BITCH. Ducking and hiding going under alts. You ain’t shit punk ass wanker.

like I said go jerk off to your “hof” page. All the vets know you don’t belong chump.

You avoid top competition and fight them as little as possible, rest of the time you hide and make excuses go fuck yourself pussy

• @Faker oh I’m random cause I’m not hof or don’t religiously play the game, unlike you I have a life and don’t give a fuck about being hof you little pussy.

I was around the golden days and give MY opinion that you ain’t shit and don’t belong, it’s disrespectful to the rest of the hof. So again FUCK YOU DUCK

You know what separates you from the rest? They fought everybody multiple times clear out the room won more than they lost… something you can’t do you loser. You’re a mediocre player that played when ob was dead, yet you still can’t consistently beat top players 😀 which is why you duck and disappear and fight as little as possible while you’re “champ”

Sorry not sorry spitting facts

Your bum ass wouldn’t even be considered top 10 back in 2005-2010 you sorry ass chump

• Global Moderator

alt text

• @Faker truth bombs hurt... LOL bye bitch

• Global Moderator

@Couture No, just don't feel like talking to a guy whose breath smells like dead squirrel dogshit mixed with tobacco. CY@

• @Faker nobody's talking to you anyways, plus better smell like tobacco than curry bitch.

btw funny how you just came online as henry-armstrong and also active here at the same time :D... ahh you are a pathetic loser just like i have been saying smh go eat shit again loser

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're obsessed. Go get a life man, you're just an angry person who smokes. You're not in a position to be talking about an era that you weren't in. And quite frankly because of that, I don't even know who you are. Stop being annoying. All you want is attention, go to YouTube man, you can argue with people you don't know for days there.

• take your own advice chump, just like i said you go hiding on alts fucking go get a life, and you dont matter you aint shit, i dont give a fuck about you.

Just like i said it to your face on the game, and you got all offended, im saying it here, you're not that good and for damn sure aint hof, go back to the game fighting under your alts bum

• Global Moderator

@Couture Quit smoking, who gives a fuck about the game when you're killing yourself.

• Global Moderator

@Couture alt text
    Please don't tell people to get 'LIFE' when that is in your body. Horrible.

• yea deflect the subject, what does me smoking cigs have to do with anything you BUM

you're still a no life coward that hides BITCH.... and btw unlike your bitch ass i can admit smoking is bad.

• Global Moderator

@Couture I admit that smoking is bad too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Faker you know exactly what i meant dumb fuck, of course you wont admit to being a DUCK and going on alts :D

Think i've abused your bum ass enough, everyone knows you for the piece of shit coward you are anyways

• Global Moderator

@Couture Smoking affects your mood man. Quit that shit, it's got everything to do with everything. It makes sense why you're so angry all the time. It's your whole life. If your life don't mean shit then fair enough. Just stop projecting. Don't tell people to get a 'LIFE' when you lack that yourself.

• @Faker thank appreciate it, i am trying to quit :)

• Global Moderator

@Couture Good shit. No need for hate & negativity.

• @Faker I can admit when wrong, idk why i care about this shit LOL i barely even play.. sorry for calling you names and coming at you like that. Have a good night everyone. Matter of fact im deleting my account, its embarrasing going back and reading this childish BS. peace out

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.