Balance Changes

• Global Moderator

Straight to the point, the lean jab is too powerful. It's almost like a defensive/offensive move combined. It shouldn't be the way it is.

I don't mind these current settings but it's getting to the point where you can't punish someone for leaning because the lean jab is so strong that by the time you hit them in their lean with a right hand or whatever, they've already hit you like 5 times with a lean jab. (And that ends up taking half your health!)

I think leaning should be strong as a defensive move for a good boxer that wants to counter punch, but at this point it seems viable for everyone to be lean jabbing to deal damage. The amount of knockdowns and finishes I've seen with lean jabs is ridiculous. Since when are you meant to be dealing consistently high damage with the lean jab?? You're not meant to be hurting people with a lean jab, it's just stupid.

I'm sure everyone will have their own opinions and that is okay. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks, thank you very much.

• I don't really have a problem with it. There are other things I would rather prioritize changing. Such as the draw bug (when there is a majority draw the game awards a majority decision). Also the long body jab bug. I would say those take precedent over this.

This lean jab adds another aspect so that you can't just go in and land your power shots, you have to be more cautious. Honestly you could also think of it as if you get knocked down by it, you slipped or feet got tangled while you got hit, which counts as a kd. Weird sh*t happens in boxing and honestly I don't mind this, especially with the lack of being able to land lunging shots.

• @Faker You just have to adapt, it’s what great fighters do. I don’t cry about stamina but it makes me lose rounds because I have to take so many rounds off.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable You're right, I don't have a problem with any settings change but this style of playing is a bit repetitive, everyone is playing total bitch lol.

• @Faker Everyone already fights like total bitch 😂 nothing new.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.