Strip Reaper

• Global Moderator

@ReapersManager I'm looking for a manager. I would like to join your stable. I know my worth as I'm the former undisputed champion, the current unified champion and the soon to be undisputed champion. Managing me would mean having all of the champions under your wing. Let me know the terms and conditions and how long the contract will last.

• @Faker ok mr Faker we shall talk the terms

Have a blessed day

• Global Moderator

@ReapersManager Make the rematch happen

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Your manager, who is now my manager is calling for the rematch.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper get online then, stop ducking

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Ur own manager says ur a typcial ducker

• I resign from being this bums manager, reaper youre fired. you complain about alts but now youre making them and exitting out of fights. ! pathetic. strip this bum

• @Reaper leaning more towards those alts being faker but either way, screw both you idiots ruining the game.

You can’t fire someone who already fired you, piece out the game is done with idiots like you that play today

• Global Moderator

@ReapersManager Those alts aren't me bro. I just whooped Reaper's ass though. We should try to sign Blocker, he's promising.

• @Faker yea reaper is out. And he wasn’t stripped you dumb dumb reaper, no activity in that room so people’s name just disappear, will pop back up as soon as he fights in the room… wishful thinking thou :) for you lol

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Speak to my manager

• Global Moderator

@Reaper nah mate, he fights from USA, it's Sal man, everyone knows this. He has 75-90 ping. My ping is consistently 62-76 it doesn't go up.

• @Faker so you are the little weasel going on alts and telling everyone its sal. I am not on any alts... when i heard people saying i go on alts i went online few times and this guy and those alts has the exact same ping. He barely fights, and when he doesnt he goes on alts to mess with people and exit fights. dude clearly has issues..

stop telling and trying to convince everyone its sal when in fact its YOU. piece of shit loser.

• Global Moderator

@Sal LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, fucking COMEDIAN. But no problem, we can just IP ban that alt if he exits fights again. No problem.

• @Faker whose "we".. you got no authority to do shit you little monkey, stop pretending to be me on alts weasel.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You see how he deletes his account. The thing is you can't even be sure who that is. That's either 2 people. Couture/Rush or Salvador Sanchez. Both toxic people who like to troll on alts, got nothing better to do in their lives.

• @Faker excuse me? So now it’s me or sal not you right, you are the biggest pussy on ob everyone agrees, you’ll never be hof “unified bum”

I’ve already put you in your place many times. Go back to jerking it to “being champ” lol

And I agree with sal, I been around last 2 months I’m sure it’s you, same ping, and last time alt went offline as you as you came on;)

Anybody with half a brain and that’s been around knows it’s you.

PS: you’ll always be unstop”s son DUCK

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're the same type of toxicity. I don't do the bullshit that you guys do. And stop writing paragraphs like you're a top tier player. You're garbage, you're not even in conversation so just stay on your main account and stop all this bullshit. No one even gives a fuck about you here, in the 2 months you've come back you've been a suspect troll and have been on alts ever since. You're a complete tramp. The fact that you're so up to date with this just proves your involvement. 2 Fucking oldschool wankers that just can't quit the game. How the fuck can it be me when he's literally online at the same time with the same ping, fighting me and exitting fights in the first round. I don't make this shit up.

Fight 1: http://onlineboxing.net/scorecard/860534

Fight 2: http://onlineboxing.net/scorecard/860535

• @Faker hey dumbass, you yourself are trash, will be Never ever be great like you think, weak era and still too pussy to fight everyone

My ping is 16, the troll and your ping is exactly the same ;) you piece of shit it’s so obvious it’s you

You know how I know? When you were getting sonned by unstop that’s when alt started poppin up and exiting on fights even did it to him.

75ping exactly like yours

Go eat shit you little bitch. Fuck you and your padded record.

• Global Moderator

@Couture Then let's fight, why you talking all this shit when you're a shit player? It's like toosmooth coming on here and talking trash. Like shut up, you fucking suck. Don't need to prove anything to you, you're irrelevant.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.