WHO IS FATNY

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I don't buy it... Salvador was an inside banger from what everyone says, and you don't have the speed nor the power to trade with someone like that. And I don't believe you were better before.

• @Faker hahaha your such a newbie. Sorry dude but i have also koed him past the 1st round too. Be humble my friend.
    You dont know how it was with the old vets and you never will. Look at any fight in 2007 - 2008 and you will see how good i was.

• HTF told me a long time ago that JT gave him his account. Gave up on the game. He signed into Jermain Taylor for proof. I don't think JT is Fatny.

• But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.

• @King-John said in WHO IS FATNY:

HTF told me a long time ago that JT gave him his account. Gave up on the game. He signed into Jermain Taylor for proof. I don't think JT is Fatny.

that doesn't prove anything. just means Fatny gave up his Jermain account so he gave up the password. same thing has happened in the past with other accounts. there are several top accounts where passwords were shared so you never know who you were actually fighting.

• Fair point

• @King-John said in WHO IS FATNY:

But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.

I know this is an older topic to comment on but from talking to bb about this i think it’s about 99 percent sure jermain was fatny. And the thing is looking back at old forum htf has said fatny was a real good friend of his. They could of been so good of friends too pull this off. Even if jermain was actually leading vs htf(newguy) and unstop and was only down 3 to Larry at the time. While unstoppable has said only him htf and jermain was only one beating Larry consistently at the time it has to be fatny. Soon as fatny was created he was dominant beating everyone. Fstny was jermain , jermain could of easily been htf for those 4 matches to throw people off. Talking to black bear main accounts were shared back in the day so sometimes u never know who u were fighting. I think it’s fair to say fatny was jermain but we have to wait for htf to come back for a definitive answer.

• JT and Fatny are not the same.

• Global Moderator

@HTF23 HTF?

• Yea whats up faker?

• Global Moderator

@HTF23 You're Here To Fight??

• @Faker yes I am

• @HereToFIght23 said in WHO IS FATNY:

Man this one got me thinking again. Its late here and I been going through the forum and game just thinking about the past.

What's crazy is after digging and reading I think this is a interesting ob mystery.

JT,Unstop and myself were pretty close. I knew JT pretty well and knew a few things about him but who knows if any of it were true?

First thing I'd like to clear up is I have never had Jermain Taylors password or have I ever logged on to his account.

Not sure if people were confused or what ever but never did that.

Second after looking at Jermain Taylors record I don't believe that was his original account either.

So its clear Both Fatny and JT had several alts prior to there main ALTS.

I never paid enough attention to Fatny honestly plus the only words we exchanged was trash talk.

From what I saw Fatny and JT were from diff walks of life. Of course all of it could be lies and they both are the same people who really knows. For sure interesting though.

My BOY!!!! Yep this is confirmed the real HTF. Quick question, have you been around alting over the past year or two and is that other HTF post in this thread you? Crank and Faker swore you came back for a stretch like last year under some name like Darkness or something. I just don’t believe anything nowadays as this community trolls each other. Wassup though, Happy Holidays!

• @itzcrank said in WHO IS FATNY:

@King-John said in WHO IS FATNY:

But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.

I know this is an older topic to comment on but from talking to bb about this i think it’s about 99 percent sure jermain was fatny. And the thing is looking back at old forum htf has said fatny was a real good friend of his. They could of been so good of friends too pull this off. Even if jermain was actually leading vs htf(newguy) and unstop and was only down 3 to Larry at the time. While unstoppable has said only him htf and jermain was only one beating Larry consistently at the time it has to be fatny. Soon as fatny was created he was dominant beating everyone. Fstny was jermain , jermain could of easily been htf for those 4 matches to throw people off. Talking to black bear main accounts were shared back in the day so sometimes u never know who u were fighting. I think it’s fair to say fatny was jermain but we have to wait for htf to come back for a definitive answer.

Those 4 matches are not vs the real JT account, those were alts/fake so yeah they never fought.

@Unstoppable said in WHO IS FATNY:

@HereToFIght23 said in WHO IS FATNY:

Man this one got me thinking again. Its late here and I been going through the forum and game just thinking about the past.

What's crazy is after digging and reading I think this is a interesting ob mystery.

JT,Unstop and myself were pretty close. I knew JT pretty well and knew a few things about him but who knows if any of it were true?

First thing I'd like to clear up is I have never had Jermain Taylors password or have I ever logged on to his account.

Second after looking at Jermain Taylors record I don't believe that was his original account either.

I never paid enough attention to Fatny honestly plus the only words we exchanged was trash talk.

From what I saw Fatny and JT were from diff walks of life. Of course all of it could be lies and they both are the same people who really knows. For sure interesting though.

My BOY!!!! Yep this is confirmed the real HTF. Quick question, have you been around alting over the past year or two and is that other HTF post in this thread you? Crank and Faker swore you came back for a stretch like last year under some name like Darkness or something. I just don’t believe anything nowadays as this community trolls each other. Wassup though, Happy Holidays!

The previous post was me... Prior to seeing Fatny was a ALT all along. So now as far as whos who I have no clue. They could be the same dudes for all I know.

I never returned I did sign up for the discord and posted on the forum a few times but never actually got set up to play. I still probably wont be able to play but sure is nice to visit the forum now and then.

Htf would be great to fight for old times sake if you get around to it. You still on west coast?

@The-Sniper said in WHO IS FATNY:

@Unstoppable said in WHO IS FATNY:

The previous post was me... Prior to seeing Fatny was a ALT all along. So now as far as whos who I have no clue. They could be the same dudes for all I know.

I never returned I did sign up for the discord and posted on the forum a few times but never actually got set up to play. I still probably wont be able to play but sure is nice to visit the forum now and then.

Htf would be great to fight for old times sake if you get around to it. You still on west coast?

Yea if I could get set up it would be cool to play a few matches. Yup been back in the west for awhile now. I assume you still are aswell?

Ya man still here

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.