Retirement - No longer going to play

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Reaper asked for me to be the champ and I've said countless times I'm not coming on if I don't want to. I stay around on the forums because I was here when OB didn't have a single player login for months. If you investing time into the game is logging in and playing then fuck me what was I doing all those years when I would stay online and wait for even a single player to get online so I could get a feel of what the game feels like again. Just like yourself this game means a lot to me too. If you really want the title that bad, tag Mikkel and get me stripped. Haven't defended in 10 days so it's only right? If I really wanted to keep the title I would have logged in and defended against somebody - but clearly i'm not doing that. Neither is Crank. But if you really want we can tag Mikkel, get both me and Crank stripped and make you the super champ xD. Just say it how it is, you want the title because me and Crank aren't playing anymore and you can beat all of these old vets that are logging in. No shame in that. Tag mikkel.

• @Faker I don't want the title unless it's a legit win. I've shown I'm more than capable of obtaining one on my own, given the opportunity. I'm not here trying to get a title by technicality. I'm merely hoping we can get some activity going again. It's not a good look when champs are inactive, nor will it bring anybody back to play. Sounds like you've lost interest. I get it.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I wouldn't see a problem in you just getting the OBA title. I'm not active. It puts a title into play and gives other people a chance to have a title shot. You have to understand, it's not losing interest in the game, I'm sure I speak for Crank here too - it's becoming almost a routine to get on and play the same people continuously. It's boring af. We both stuck around when Unstoppable and john came back. If Fatny/Nigel/Laboratory or any other HOFers were to come back, I'd get right back on and try to fight them. And i'm 100% sure Crank would too.

• @Faker said in Retirement - No longer going to play:

@The-Sniper I wouldn't see a problem in you just getting the OBA title. I'm not active. It puts a title into play and gives other people a chance to have a title shot. You have to understand, it's not losing interest in the game, I'm sure I speak for Crank here too - it's becoming almost a routine to get on and play the same people continuously. It's boring af. We both stuck around when Unstoppable and john came back. If Fatny/Nigel/Laboratory or any other HOFers were to come back, I'd get right back on and try to fight them. And i'm 100% sure Crank would too.

I get it Faker. We both agree that fighting the same guys/styles day in and day out gets boring. I don't really want to be gifted a title. Give it to someone else and I'll beat their ass to get it the real way, but I don't want a gift. I'm just trying to muster up some interest in the game because my days are limited.

• Global Moderator

@Mikkel @admin Give OBA to 'Black Bear'

@Mikkel @admin Give OBA to 'Black Bear'

Faker didn't we determine that Black Bear wasn't actually Black Bear?

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper or Anal Covid - Nah Black Bear is actually Black Bear and Black Bear = Anal Covid

@The-Sniper or Anal Covid - Nah Black Bear is actually Black Bear and Black Bear = Anal Covid

Same person signing in as rojo?

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper yes however the real tomato rojo is back as seen on discord. Black bear is the guy that’s been trolling this whole time

@The-Sniper yes however the real tomato rojo is back as seen on discord. Black bear is the guy that’s been trolling this whole time

I know we've been calling him that just didn't know if it was the real BB since the password got leaked. He's tough.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper me and Crank watched replays from 2013 and couldn’t tell the difference between the old black bear and the new one. He can be very tough when he actually tries, and his defense is good if he wants it to be. He just gave up on the game because it wasn’t as easy as he thought it would be - so he leaked his own password. That’s most likely the case because he fights the exact same way on black bear in 2020 as he does in 2013.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.