This says it all

• @Faker you don't think I know that? The champ should WANT to fight. That's the problem. You don't want to fight. You are unavailable and hard to find and now you are admitting you will fight less since you are scared he will run off with the title. And I sure as hell can't find you. So you're essentially saying that you're going to fight toosmooth exclusively until the end of time. At least he isn't afraid of anyone. We are back at square one. I really honestly don't know why you play this game. It's supposed to be fun, and you sure as hell aren't having any.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper When he gives me a time for a rematch i'll fight everyone. And if you're online right now i'll fight you. I don't get why you cry like a bitch when you and him wouldn't dare ever give me a shot when you're champion until you're ready to lose the belt. Pretty disgusting imo.

• @Faker you'll get your rematch. He is a good rival for you though so I hope that you guys can come to some sort of agreement to keep fighting. This avoiding stuff (on both ends) only hurts the game. We need as much activity as we can get.

I will be on a little later if you are still available. I just stepped out for dinner with family. I fought a lot today.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper He's the one causing this. If you look at history and previous posts. He has done this to multiple champs in the past. And since it's Ramadan my schedule lines up perfectly to fight you but not him. That's why i'm asking him for a time to fight. I just woke up right now.

• @Faker I've been one of them over the years when I had the belt. When you fight him you have to know that risk is there. He historically always comes back within a day or so and rematches.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper That's unacceptable. He's not fighting for the sake of fighting. He's fighting to troll. I really think Mikkel should just remove the titles and everyone would start fighting to see who's better. And once people are mature again he can add them back.

• @Faker I agree. It's always been frustrating. But to his credit he was on today, and he did fight. Just so happens you missed him. He will be back. Gotta go - hope to catch you later.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I'll give you as many shots as you want. Can't complain about you. Crying is better than trolling and not rematching. And I don't say that as an insult, because you do start crying about my style being a pussy etc etc.

• @Faker your style is frustrating as hell but it's your thing and it works for you. I do think it makes for boring fights but that's just my opinion. It is what it is.

• @Faker Lol! seems like you ducking me right now.
    0_1589877398645_upload-5df83421-4d45-4a43-99ac-316566544224

• and he goes offline.
    0_1589880877912_upload-ff44bbf1-44e5-4f27-a74e-38b3ede86277

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Lmao shut up. I wasn't even there. If it doesn't say 'Online' next to my name then i'm not there.

• @Faker You was online dude then you logged off when you saw me. Look at the two screenshots.

• I will be online again today for the next hour.

• Faker i have been logged in all night and you havent showed up once. I am not going to mess around waiting for you all the time

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I'm here I pm'd you on discord and you logged off loool don't try to say i'm ducking you when i'm asleep. You're the one ducking me clear as day.

• You guys should consider setting a fixed timeframe so there are no excuses.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.