Strip Faker?

• Can we strip Faker and give myself and Sniper a belt? so we can be more active?
    Faker hasnt been online for over a week. @Mikkel @admin
    @The-Sniper when you next online?

• Global Moderator

None of you are active, i've been waiting around and you never show up.
    Firstly you've never beaten me twice in a row and for god sake toosmooth just beat you 3 times in a row. Stop talking about a belt when you can barely hold off against low competition.

• @Faker lool here he is. Dont lie Faker. You havent fought no one and toosmooth is constantly online. Your just playing other games. Why dont you give us a time when your going to be online?
    You always lose your belt when you fight me and sometimes multiple times if you rematch me after i lose the rematch.

• @Faker Beating Toosmooth once then avoiding Sniper and not coming back to me with a time does not count Faker. LOL

• Faker bottom line is you're hard to find. I've been on for several hours the past few days and haven't seen you once. Unless youre on an alt. Call it time zones, call it playing other games, whatever... No need to get defensive, it is what it is. But if you don't have time for the game then let others carry what's left of it. If it's time zone related I totally get it. It's kind of hard for anyone to really be completely active at this point, given we all sign on at different times. But as the champ there is a slightly different expectation that comes with holding the belts. Part of the gig.

• @The-Sniper Just beat Faker twice in a row. I just had his number today. He beat me first though. Congrats on being super champ Faker. It lasted for a while but i have to think its probably because you avoided so many fights. Good fights man. Give Sniper his shot too. So he has a chance to beat ya. @The-Sniper I will give you a shot when i am next online mate. You gotta let me know times though.

• @Reaper said in Strip Faker?:

@The-Sniper Just beat Faker twice in a row. I just had his number today. He beat me first though. Congrats on being super champ Faker. It lasted for a while but i have to think its probably because you avoided so many fights. Good fights man. Give Sniper his shot too. So he has a chance to beat ya. @The-Sniper I will give you a shot when i am next online mate. You gotta let me know times though.

Thanks Reaper. Congrats, I think it's better when the belts are split up. We will see but honestly I just come on when I can. Yesterday I was on a lot but it was dead. Beginning in about 10 days I have some time off work so I can be on more often.

• Faker even lagged the fight and even cleaned his controller. He even said he was wearing gloves lol. I simply said to him, "Faker you can do all of that but it isnt going to change your one dimensional style" Then boom! two decision wins on him.

Faker had over 1000ms at one point lol but i adapted and schooled him. @Faker I hope you stay more humble now and become more active.

0_1591899409761_upload-fe0c98c8-3757-422d-b7f0-fa3256d6a0b8

• Dominant performance by me i won pretty much every round. I dont think i have anything else to prove.
    0_1591899576964_upload-a61992ae-3ed3-4431-8ad7-27470c32e8eb

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Not even gonna bother, if you take that as a win you're just a straight prick. Clearly having connection issues and you're here boasting about that win.

• @Faker How is that my fault dude? You should sort your connection out. If you cant fight in lag then you dont deserve to be a super champ simple. Your just not adaptable because you fight the same way every time. The better man won but i appreciate you being man enough to fight me. The win was fair and square. Remember to clean your controller and wear your gloves next time lol! I told what i was going to do and i did it. You win the first fight but you almost always lose the next one.

Lack of adaptability and activity beat you Faker.
    There is still things you need to learn about this game. For example i was letting you hit me when you was using your stamina. The less Stamina the weaker the punch. You throw a lot of jabs and if the last one lands its nothing to 1 strong jab dude. You have never understood that. Hence me jabbing your head off lol!

The first name your going to see on the main page will be mine as OBF champ :) .

• Global Moderator

@Reaper STFU you win because of lagg. Fucking disgusting that you're boasting. It's not my connection either. I'm running perfectly fine on league. Something is wrong with OB servers. @Mikkel @admin

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I just want a fair fight. You won the first fight fair and square but that 2nd fight was utter bullshit and the laggiest shit i've played in a long time. It's not your fault as I said, i'm 100% sure it's the servers.

Come back online and refresh your ping and you'll see what I mean.

• @Faker Faker lag or no lag. You lost to the better man. Our fights have been close for a while now and you won the first fight which was pretty close too.
    You can make any excuses but it doesnt change your style dude.

• @The Sniper You could say i stripped him myself ;) and put a ass whooping on him too. There are no questions about both wins.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper when you have to say 'There are no questions about both wins.'

Something is clearly wrong sketchy. If you beat me properly in a good fight i'll say you were the better fighter. But a fight that took well over half an hour with the server lagging. You yourself deep inside know it's bullshit. I'm not fighting until this issue is fixed.

• @Faker Dude you was even losing the first fight then you got the luck hook ko. You cant do the same thing every fight and expect to win all the time dude. I dethroned you and stripped you of your belt by a brutal dominating 15 round decision.
    Lets be honest Faker, you havent dominated me in a 15 rounder for a long time.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper The fact that you're ignoring the blatant lagg is disgusting. Go fuck yourself. Lost all respect for you.

• @Faker Lol i am not ignoring it. The previous 2 fights were close too but i dominated you in the last fight regardless of lag. It wasnt even close.
    If you cant win with a bit of lag then your no as good as you think you are.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Go and look at the scorecards of some of the previous fights, damn near beat you every round. If you can take that lagg win then take it. But don't come here boasting about it when you'll lose badly on a smooth connection.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.