Strip Faker

• Global Moderator

@chefmike Everything you say is irrelevant, you're on an alt.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike You give the old generation a bad rep. I am better than you, and you're just a bitch who won't stop sucking my nuts. You must love granola!

• Global Moderator

@chefmike You’re smoking those cigarettes my man. And then you’re coming here with negativity. You almost made me think it was someone else. You’ve really got problems. This isn’t the place to solve them.

• Global Moderator

@Couture No one mentioned your name. Sal smokes cigarettes too. How can you talk about heartless when you don't even know me and you talk shit all the time? If anyone accuses me of being on an alt, it goes right over my head because I'm not there to see those accusations. And if I didn't belong why would John, Unstoppable and Crank all have me in their all time lists.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike There's a reason you feel the need to talk shit. It's not an insult, I just give you the reason to why you've made a random account on the forums and are posting shit.

And if there's another reason for this then I hope you get some help. I'm not gonna come on here and sleight a guy I don't know. I'm not you.

• Global Moderator

@Couture Whatever man idgaf at this point. I'm not here to try consolidate with you. I don't know you.

• Faker has pissed me the fk off for many reasons over the years, including some of the frustrations mentioned in this thread. But you know what? He's in the HOF and you're not. Get the fk over it. So sorry you didn't make it in and have to hide out of shame. idiots hiding behind alts. Get a fking life. You've soured the community, congratulations for being self centered dicks.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Yeah, I used to hate you and Reaper back then. But the difference is that you guys were actually a part of that era. We had our back and fourths back then and rightfully so, we had all fought each other hundreds of times.

These people are just toxic players who come on for a month and decide to troll people and mess with the game. It's pretty sad.

• Global Moderator

@chefmike alt text

Last fight 19th Sept.
    Last accessed 20th Sept.

At this point I don't even know why I'm showing you this because you're an alt. But when I'm active I watch a lot of the fights. So whoever you think is me that's on an alt, then you're just completely wrong. Crank will know I'm not on too, because I know that he watches replays too... But whatever you can continue replying, I know posting here is your out-let.

• @Faker said in Strip Faker:

@The-Sniper Yeah, I used to hate you and Reaper back then. But the difference is that you guys were actually a part of that era. We had our back and fourths back then and rightfully so, we had all fought each other hundreds of times.

These people are just toxic players who come on for a month and decide to troll people and mess with the game. It's pretty sad.

Yup. While we don't see eye to eye on some things this has gotten out of hand. Hopefully they'll get the professional help they need someday.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.